Sunrise Inspection Inc
It’s Time to Shine
An Accurate Inspection Report Means Everything
Once we’re done with our assessment of the property, we’ll create an itemized report of our findings that will be sent out within the following 24 hours. Accuracy is the name of the game when it comes to what our inspection reports represent, and we work tirelessly to ensure that our clients are given the correct, precise details about the home. To keep things moving throughout the negotiating process, we also include access to the innovative Create Request List™ (CRL™) feature by HomeGauge.
It’s Easy to See Why the CRL™ Works
- With the CRL™, you’ll be able to go through your inspection report to include any project and repair requests you’d like to make
- You can request that defective components be repaired, replaced, or reimbursed by the seller — making it that much easier to communicate your terms during negotiations
- The CRL™ is not only easy to use, it’s ultra-convenient, allowing you to access your request list from your personal computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet
Serving the Greater Portland Metro
We offer comprehensive commercial and residential property inspection services to Portland, Oregon, and the surrounding areas.
Call us to ask about our discounts for veterans, active-duty military, repeat customers, and first-time homebuyers.
Sunrise Inspection Inc strives for the success of your prospective real estate investment to be as certain as the sun rising at daybreak. To help you make it happen, we offer a full selection of commercial and residential property inspection services.
Commercial quotes and inspection planning are available after a free on-site consultation or phone conference.
Residential pricing is as follows:
- Less than 1000 sq. ft.—$500
- 1001 – 2000 sq. ft.—$550
- 2001 – 3000 sq. ft.—$600
- 3001 – 4000 sq. ft.—$650
- 4001 – 5000 sq. ft.—$700
- 5001+ sq. ft., pricing increased per sq. ft.
- Radon Testing—$200
- Sewer Scope—$200
SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION
Inspector Aaron Latham